TikToker Shares Her Secret Hacks for Losing 10 Pounds in 25 Days: 'This Really Works!'

Gaining a bit of extra weight this summer is nothing to worry about. While we often associate summer with 'bikini bodies,' it’s also a season of celebrations, which means indulging in more food and drinks. If you’re looking to refocus on your weight loss goals, don’t worry—there are plenty of simple steps to help you get back on track.

Fitness influencer Melissa Lattari recently shared on TikTok how she lost 10 pounds in just 25 days. Melissa candidly admits that her summer was filled with indulgence. 'I did put on a lot of weight this summer, I’m not gonna lie. I was drinking like crazy, I was partying like crazy, and clearly that just leads to eating a lot of bad food and doing a lot of unhealthy things,' she says. Realizing the need for a change, she turned to several effective hacks, including intermittent fasting and eliminating distractions. Check out all her tips below."


1. Intermittent Fasting


Melissa is a strong advocate for intermittent fasting. She follows a 16-hour fasting window daily, saying, “I stop eating at 9 PM and then I usually eat around 2 PM or 3 PM, depending on my schedule.” Melissa finds the results transformative. “Every time I fast, my body transforms. Of course, working out and eating healthy are important too, but you have to do it properly,” she emphasizes.

Melissa stresses that when done correctly, intermittent fasting is not harmful. “A lot of people think fasting equals an eating disorder. That’s not the case. If you’re doing it wrong, yes, it might lead to or trigger an eating disorder. But if you’re doing it properly, I can promise you, you are going to feel your best and look your best,” she clarifies.

2.The Power of a Healthy First Meal


>> Click here to Take charge of your fitness journey today and transform your life!

A healthy breakfast is crucial. Melissa’s first meal of the day might be unconventional, but it’s effective. "I usually have eggs, avocado, and turkey breast as my first meal," she shares. While some might find this breakfast unappealing, Melissa insists it's a healthier option compared to typical breakfast foods. "Trust me when I say that eating a bowl of cereal and having a croissant with a cappuccino is not the best choice for breakfast."

3.Exercise Routine


>> Click here to Take charge of your fitness journey today and transform your life!

Melissa’s workout routine is equally disciplined. She includes three days of circuit training with 15 minutes of incline walking, two days focused on upper body workouts, and one rest day, which still includes some physical activity. "Even on my rest day, I usually go for a 30-minute walk or do something that involves physical activity," she notes.

4. Staying Hydrated


>> Click here to Take charge of your fitness journey today and transform your life!

Another crucial element of Melissa's routine is hydration. "I went from drinking probably a liter of water during my vacation to now drinking three liters again," she says, emphasizing the importance of staying hydrated to avoid dehydration. She even uses hydration sticks to help meet her water intake goals.

5. Cutting Out Distractions

Melissa emphasizes the importance of eliminating distractions and staying focused on your goals. "If anyone tries to get in my way or ruin my progress, I will cut them out," she asserts. This no-nonsense approach extends to her social life as well. "If someone calls me on a Friday night asking to go out for drinks and clubbing, I’ll firmly decline," she says.

Final Words of Motivation

For those struggling to regain their fitness momentum, Melissa offers some tough love: "This is your time to get back on track. Focus on yourself and stop getting distracted by things that won't help you move forward in life. You've had your fun, and I'm sure you enjoyed it thoroughly. But now it's time to prioritize yourself and look like a boss."


Ultimately, her message is clear: stay focused, stay disciplined, and the results will follow.


>> Click here to Take charge of your fitness journey today and transform your life!

 FITNESS, HEALTH, HEALTHY EATING, NUTRITION, WEIGHT LOSS, WEIGHT LOSS HACKS, WEIGHT LOSS TIPS, WELLNESS

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post